Leuchtturm1917 Dotted Notebook A5 - Army Green
Write down your thoughts ... any time of the day, anywhere. Delete them, edit them, forget them, find them, play with them, make sketches, at the desk, on the train, on a mountain, on the beach, in the bath, in bed ... a good notebook is indispensable!
The bullet journals from Leuchtturm1917 are used and recommended by the creator of the bullet journal system: Ryder Carroll. The bullet journals have a handy subtle dot grid for easy drawing of straight lines and as an aid to hand lettering.
- Hard cover imitation leather cover.
- 251 Numbered pages.
- Pre-printed table of contents.
- Last 12 pages are perforated and removable.
- Storage compartment in the back for separate notes.
- 2 reading ribbons and elastic closure.
- Sewn pages in sections so that the notebook falls open nicely.
- Sheet of self-adhesive labels.
- Dimensions 145 x 210 mm. (A5)
- Inkproof and acid-free 80 grams paper.